by Learn Cake Decorating
by Ian Hardy
by Ann Pickard
by Frantastic Treats & Events!
If you’re running out of time, here are some super quick & easy Halloween cake decorating tips…
Haunted House Cake
- Use melted chocolate in a piping bag to “freehand” scary trees
- Use toothpicks to help shape orange balls of fondant into cute pumpkins
- Use an airbrush or spray food coloring to cover your cake quickly
- Pipe cobwebs onto your chocolate molded house (to help make it haunted) with some white icing and a round tip #2
- Add chocolate molded pieces to finish it off!
Witches Boot Cake
- Start with a paper template to carve your cake
- Cover cake with buttercream and use a piece of acetate to smooth it out quickly
- Cover your cake with fondant in sections
- Finish by adding details like “buttons,” diamond shapes, and boot laces
Cupcake Tree Stand
- Prepare pastry bags with dark green, yellow, purple, orange, and lime green buttercream icing
- Use jumbo cupcakes for the best results
- Serve on plates, or create a cupcake tree stand centerpiece
For quick visual ideas, click the pic and watch this video…
These are Full-length, Step-by-step professional Video Projects that normally sell for $74.85.
But, for the next few days, you can get all 3 Halloween Video Projects, including the templates, for only $2.95.
That’s less than $1.00 each.
Grab these now before time runs out.
Quick. Easy. Killer cheap.
How wicked cool is that?
|Happy Halloween Decorating!|
by monch aguillon